Springtime in the Himalayas, trekking Annapurna,?exhilarating?views!
Join us for a week-long journey in the hikers? paradise of Nepal when in full bloom. Trek through the beautiful rhododendron forest and breakout to views of rugged snow-capped Himalayas. Walk along the ridgeline and indulge in views of the most region?s most distinctive peaks.
- Off the beaten path with spectacular views all to yourself
- Beautiful forested area, rocky mountain terrain, possible snow cap base camps
- Varied terrain, going from low to above tree line and emerging to spectacular views of 3 of the region?s most distinctive and storied peaks (Macchapuchhre, Annapurna South, Mardi Himal)
- Accommodation spots specially selected for their scenic beauty
- Traipsing across the Annapurna foothills accompanied by the Nepali national flower, the rhododendron and snow-capped peaks
- Healthy, delicious food prepared by a trekking chef
Mardi Himal is located to the east of the Annapurna Base camp virtually under the spectacular (and most distinctive) Machhapuchhre (Fishtail). Ascend from forest trail to mountain vistas in 3 days. Witness the sunrise over the Annapurna peaks from High Camp. Leave behind civilisation for 6 days as you take in the soul of the Himalayas.
This trek takes you away from the busier Annapurna base camp route while providing the best the region has to offer. Hike up to 3,550m with Macchapuchre, Annapurna South and Himchuli peaks as your constant companions.
If you are up for some adrenaline-fuelled activity, there is an option to paraglide in Pokhara with the Nat Geo Adventurer of the Year (2012) at a supplement.
|DEPARTURE/RETURN LOCATION||Kathmandu, Nepal|
|DEPARTURE DATES||May 7, 2020|
|DEPARTURE DATES||May 22, 2020|
|WEAR||Sturdy hiking boots, warm trekking clothes, comfortable yoga attire|
|EXPERIENCE LEVEL||Experience level: Suitable for all levels.|
Trek grading: 2b
The cost of the Mardi HImal trek is $1800.00 SGD per person.
A minimum of 2 persons is required to run this trip.
Cancellation Policy😕 Due to the booking of government and operator permits, Wildfire Expeditions has the following refund policy:
- 50% of the price is due at the time of booking to secure your spot.
- The full trek price is due 60 days prior to trip start date unless otherwise specified.
- 50% refund may be requested 60-89 days prior to trip start date.
- No refund request will be considered thereafter.
- All refund requests must be made in writing?within the deadlines stated above.
- Each deposit, includes a $100.00 non-refundable registration fee.