Wildfire Expeditions is offering an Private Family Sessions of rock climbing and abseiling as your exposure to outdoor climbing in Singapore.
Great for Families wanting to do more out in the open!
For Maximum safety 2 Instructors to support the Family fun!
Take advantage of this lockdown in Singapore to discover natural wall rock climbing that is fun for the entire family! We can take climbers from the age of 6* onward for fun-filled outdoor adventure.
Spend a morning with us at Dairy Farm where we climb and abseil in an amazing natural environment right in Singapore! You will be with a professional instructor and experienced assistant, so you are in good hands no matter your level of experience. This is an introductory session, and can be used as practice if you have already done a bit of climbing and abseiling, or to help prepare for one of our treks.
For private group session, maximum 5 participants.
Is This For You?
With our private session we custom the climbing activities to your level. It is a great chance to do something unique and exciting with the family or families.
We offer beginners, intermediate and advanced routes depending on your current level. For the younger ones we enjoy the fun games of climbing to save the little toy or the stuffed animal that’s in need of being saved!
What we cover: Safety is top priority! We will give a complete safety, issue helmets and make our way to the climbing area!
- We offer personalised video filming from above
- Climbing to save the toy!
- Setting up rope assistance where needed
- Parents can climb next to the little ones to get them started
- Great excitement for the family
No Climbing Experience Required
|DEPARTURE/RETURN LOCATION||Dairy Farm Road Carpark A|
|START TIME||Please arrive by 9:30 AM (This may change due to weather)|
|FINISH TIME||Approximately 12:30 PM|
|WEAR||Comfortable athletic clothing, sports shoes, and sunscreen|
- It will be hot! Bring water (minimum 1 litre), a small towel, and sun protection
- Recommended to wear three quarter pants or long pants, and climbing shoes are preferred (trainers or hiking shoes are acceptable). The rocks can be slippery after a rain.
- This is an outdoor event in a public area. We will do our best to avoid any crowds to minimize waiting time.
- In the event of thunderstorms, the event might be cancelled or postponed for safety reasons.
- We are happy to set this up as a private event for groups of friends as well – contact us for details!
PLEASE NOTE: Due to limited slots availability, you must inform us at least one week in advance if you cannot make the dates and times for the slot you have booked. You can either choose to reschedule your slot or receive a refund, minus any transaction fees. You can reschedule once without forfeiting class fees.
No refund will be issued or rebooking allowed if you cancel less than 7 days prior to your course date. Thank you for your understanding.
*The waist size and weight is the main factor of the younger climbers. Please inform us the waist size and weight to confirm.